Sulcata pacing back and forth in new enclosure

LaRue

Should I put him (5" sulcata) back in the small crate? We made him a bigger cage with coconut husk substrate, but all he is doing is pacing. Before he would soak under his light and then crawl into his hut for the night. He hasn't stopped pacing for an hour. Too much stress? The new cage is not complete, but seems better then the bare 24" crate he's been in. Its staying at 79 on the cold end, but will drop a little when the lights off, same as the old crate. The 100 watt che will be here wednesday. I'm worried, any thoughts?

LaRue

Can he see out of his enclosure?
I did put in 2 windows, but they are higher then him. The whole enclosure is just two huge crates put together. Of course now that I posted he has calmed down and went into his hut. It's amazing how much he worries me, and he's only been around a few weeks.

turdle yerdle

Location (City and/or State)
IL
I did put in 2 windows, but they are higher then him. The whole enclosure is just two huge crates put together. Of course now that I posted he has calmed down and went into his hut. It's amazing how much he worries me, and he's only been around a few weeks.
Tortoises are so mischievous! :<3::tort:;)