Sulcata seems uncomfortable in terrarium?

WyattsReptiles

Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
My baby just hit 9 months on April 10th. She's lived in her 55 gallon tank her entire life from my knowledge, with trips outside to graze the lawn and explore, of course. Recently, though, she's been scratching at the glass as if she wants to get out. She seems kind of uncomfortable in her enclosure and i'm not sure if it's time to upsize, because she seems too little to live outside as of right now, but she'd have plenty of space out there. Thanks for any help!

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
The tank is too small. After being outside, she knows there is more to the world. I think she is too little to move outdoors full time. The best thing to do is to give her a bigger enclosure. You don't need to use a tank. There are more economical containers you can make into an enclosure.

WyattsReptiles

North Carolina
The tank is too small. After being outside, she knows there is more to the world. I think she is too little to move outdoors full time. The best thing to do is to give her a bigger enclosure. You don't need to use a tank. There are more economical containers you can make into an enclosure.

Can you give me some alternatives to using a tank for her enclosure?