Sulcata to good home Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.

mericonover

We have a very happy and healthy Sulcata Tortoise free to a home.
He's 2 years old, active and healthy. He loves being outside but does well in an enclosure as well. He loves his soaks and is fun to watch eat, especially a strawberry.
We are willing to travel to have him go to a home that will take good care of him.
Thank you!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Please screen any responders you get. We have many, many lurkers who only join the Forum when they see a chance to get a free animal. Then they turn around and sell it for a profit. Not every new member is like that, but you have to be careful.

mericonover

Absolutely. I am very aware of people using and/or selling animals. I'll be very careful. Will is a great tortoise and we want him to be happy and healthy for the duration of his life.

Hoopymomma

Hi, I know this is a long shot but my family have been searching for a sulcata. We also live in Kansas City. We have been searching for a sulcata locally. If you still have yours I'd be happy to show you my home and am willing to pay an adoption fee. At this time we do not own a tortoise. We have been reading up on ownership for about a month. We have a large back yard for the summer months. If you already found a home for yours do you know where we may be able to purchase a hatchling locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.