sulcata tortoise hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
i have a dozen 6-10 month old hatchlings for sale.

$45.00 each to local socal members only.

+$50.00 each to ship, but I would perfer not to.

and please take the sulcata challenge to see if you are up for the lifelong task to care for these little ones.

This weekend I will be in Temecula, Anaheim, and then back to Valencia, so if you are near there, we can meet somewhere.

Thanks!

352oui0.jpg

20uvgcx.jpg

AlexIbarra

5 Year Member
Ventura, CA
I have 2 right now, they're about 6 months old. Our yard would be big enough for 2 adults. We're planning on buying a house later this year, so I don't know yet how big our yard will be and if I'll be able to fit more than 2 adults at the new house. Of course I would have room for more babies, but I don't wanna be irresponsable and get a couple more and then not have enough room for them when they're older. I wish I knew how big the yard at the new house is going to be! I can't get over how beautiful they are. And your price is great too! I paid more for mine and they didn't get the best start in life. They already had quite some pyramiding when I bought them.

RichardS

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Charleston, SC
Did you hatch these yourself? Do you have pictures of the adults?

Thanks!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
My gosh Cory you're quite the salesmen aren't you? How did you get rid of a dozen Sulcata's so quickly?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yes, because the market on the West Coast is totally flooded and nobody should be breeding them ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.