Sulcata Tortoise wanted

DeeBug37

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
i have been actively searching to adopt a sulcata and am not having any luck finding rescues in Florida, Alabama or Louisiana. Any and all references or information is appreciated. I am experienced in their care as I have one sulcata and two leopards and have built a new enclosure and turtle house with power and heat for my new tort so I am ready if one comes available. I can send pics upon request.

daniellenc

Maryland
Rescues always have them for adoption and there’s Craig’s list as well.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
i have been actively searching to adopt a sulcata and am not having any luck finding rescues in Florida, Alabama or Louisiana. Any and all references or information is appreciated. I am experienced in their care as I have one sulcata and two leopards and have built a new enclosure and turtle house with power and heat for my new tort so I am ready if one comes available. I can send pics upon request.

I saw several on Craig’s list this morning . There is a 3 yr old near Dallas someone is asking $300.. he/she is gorgeous! Also someone with a clutch of yearlings asking $100each.. they looked good to.. I always haunt east Tx Craig’s list.

Briannesmith1

Tucson
I saw several on Craig’s list this morning . There is a 3 yr old near Dallas someone is asking $300.. he/she is gorgeous! Also someone with a clutch of yearlings asking $100each.. they looked good to.. I always haunt east Tx Craig’s list.

I have a 4 month old that I’m looking to rehouse??? Is that too young for you?

Vicasi1411

Miami, FL 33130
I have a sulcata, see my profile pic. let me know if you are still interested