Hey guys!! I have a two and a half year old sulcatA names Franklin. Recently, he has begun periodically discharging clear bubbles from his nose. It's not super frequent, but it is happening. He is still eating like a cow and is still just as active as he has been. I am just worried this may be the onset of a respiratory infection. He chirps now and then also. I keep him in a large tortoise table with forest floor substrate. He has plenty of rocks and stuff to climb on and eats romaine, kale, arugula, parsley, red leaf lettuce and bermudagrass. I dust his food once a week with a special vitamin supplement just for sulcatas with extra calcium, vitamin A and d3. I have a mercury vapor bulb that keeps his basking spot in the upper 90s and the rest of the table hovers between 80-85. I am very worried about his bubbly nose.... Any suggestions??