Sulcatas, where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
HAving some nice weather today so I put Dipp and Dott outside. I wound up using that plastic tub for them to hide/sleep in maybe it will discourage them from digging too much, they didn't dig much last year but who knows.
Of course Dipp went right inside and kept peeking to see if I had left yet, Dott started stomping around eating. These two are just loads of fun.
Kind of neat that the grass plants and weeds are high enough that you almost can't see them.

Full pen shot, I'm thinking of adding some planks around the top of the bricks to add shade for them around the entire border.
DSCF6454.jpg

DSCF6452.jpg

DSCF6453.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That's a great pen for them. What is the plant right in front of the door way? You can take the lid off the upside down box and they can nestle into the ground in there too.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
I was thinking about doing taking the lid off so they could have somewhere to dig. That plant, I'm actually getting ready to pull out because I have no clue what it is. All I planted out there was grass, some pumpkin, greens, lettuce, weeds, clover, and hibiscus seeds. So what ever that is it doesn't look like anything I planted. I actually had a tomato plant growing in this section I have off of there (outside of the fence) that has 3 cactus planted in it. I never planted that either, but it's gone now.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Beautiful sunny and day and where would you expect to find a mobil Rock? Hiding in my Rose Bushes!
DSCN1650.jpg

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Looking great, some plants for shade would be excellent, maybe even a sprinkler in there when it gets super super hot this summer :p
Smart idea to take that lip off, so he can burrow or just dig around and get comfy..

Status
Not open for further replies.