Sullies in the snow

Melissacoop

Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines, FL

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
They are adorable!! Do you have anything buried under the fence?? I’m so afraid mine will dig under.
I don’t.. the areas are big enough that they have never bothered. The big one has a 36” culvert that he uses in the hot weather... the middle one is very attached to his house and the little one actually dug a burrow in the center of his yard that I had to cover with a concrete slab when it got cool.. and by burrow, I mean a good winding 6 feet that he made in under two days.. none of them have ever tried to escape or bother the perimeter..
THANKFULLY

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
It’s actually warming up...36 I believe.. and still warming... problem is we are expecting another hard freeze tonight...
We got up to balmy 39 after the sun broke out from the clouds, but down to 27 tonight. I was able to clean the ice off Donald's ramp so he could go in and out if he wanted to. He did come out to get a bite to eat.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
We got up to balmy 39 after the sun broke out from the clouds, but down to 27 tonight. I was able to clean the ice off Donald's ramp so he could go in and out if he wanted to. He did come out to get a bite to eat.
The weather is so stupid here but I think they are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.. I know I am.. the high here is 41f and the low 16f tonight...