Swap male Pancake for female

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoisefanatic

5 Year Member
I've got a juvenile male pancake about 4" long (about 4 years old) that is starting to mount my two females. I'm not really interested in breeding tortoises, therefore I'm looking to see if there is anyone within a day's drive from me that has a known female (juvenile or adult) that might be interested in a trade. I live in the Texas Panhandle, so locations from El Paso to eastern Arizona to Denver to Wichita to Tulsa to the DFW area to San Antonio are preferred. I'd rather not ship (as I've never done it before) but may have to. PM me if interested and I'll contact you with pictures.

Alan

FLVenom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
tortoisefanatic said:
I've got a juvenile male pancake about 4" long (about 4 years old) that is starting to mount my two females. I'm not really interested in breeding tortoises, therefore I'm looking to see if there is anyone within a day's drive from me that has a known female (juvenile or adult) that might be interested in a trade. I live in the Texas Panhandle, so locations from El Paso to eastern Arizona to Denver to Wichita to Tulsa to the DFW area to San Antonio are preferred. I'd rather not ship (as I've never done it before) but may have to. PM me if interested and I'll contact you with pictures.

Alan

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.