Symbiosis?

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Symbiosis

We each get something out of our Game......im not going to google it but I think that was the definition when I learned it sometime around Nixon resigning.

We play a game and Matilda acts like that Turtle on Youtube that followed everyone around.

I drag a 1" stick through her substrate and when I pick up the stick, she comes running....not walking, running!

I use the stick for plowing up the worms while she kinda gets in the way with her enthusiasm...she is AGGRESSIVE!....and yes, she made short work of the one on the dirt clod to her right. These are the little ones, as I got deeper, she got the big, hefty worms!

You can also see in this shot that her wound is healing normally.

What a trip.....

20221128_033632.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I had that with my ducks. When I was using the shovel to weed the garden the ducks would be getting in my way to go through the turned earth.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
This morning, "we" did Strawberry fields forever! As a Fruitoholic, am very grateful for the tech that allows us to have out-of-season fruits! I do not appear to be the only one in this home that is!

I took this sometime before leaving for work at 3:45 this morning. She had already played a game of "drag the trench" and had eaten 5-6 worms so Of COURSE she needed desert!

20221130_034005.jpg