Tasty treats from Kapidolofarms

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
I recently ordered some Mulberry leaf from @Will at KapidoloFarms. Will communicated with me, promptly shipped, and provided tracking just like his ad said he would. Just received my package and my tortoise is happy and currently chowing down. 5 stars, would highly recommend for people who may not have access to good food items for their tortoise.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Wow, thanks. I hope you also found the two samples worth trying out as well. I will always put one in the package, but sometimes two.
Yes I forgot about the samples as well thank you!

EdMurphy

Minnesota
I recently ordered some Mulberry leaf from @Will at KapidoloFarms. Will communicated with me, promptly shipped, and provided tracking just like his ad said he would. Just received my package and my tortoise is happy and currently chowing down. 5 stars, would highly recommend for people who may not have access to good food items for their tortoise.

I agree completely! 5 star ! My russians diet is based on the store bought spring mix and collard greens. This spring before the weeds were up and available I came across a post on here that lead me to contact Will. I purchased the sample pack and couldn't be happier, Booyah is not a fan of the cactus but everything else was a go. Will is a super knowledgeable guy and gave me a lot of valuable information, he shipped everything as promised and then some and it arrived quickly. I can now provide a variety in her diet year round.
Thanks Will!