tater-tort stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandacakes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I hate thieves! I know the feeling... I had my sulcata stolen this spring from my back yard. Makes you wonder what in the world is wrong with people.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
That is so awful and scary to think someone has your tort. Why people do that kind of thing is just horrible. It is a living creature that needs proper care. Stealing is WRONG this is WORSE. I am so sorry for your family and poor Tater.

pliken

5 Year Member
Mesa & Payson, Arizona
Too crazy! Is it the bad economy? Malicious? Envious? Stupid?!! I hope he is OK, and you and your family, too. Best wishes -

Paula
Mesa, Arizona

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
I so agree with all of the above. It just infuriates me that kids can grow up thinking that lying and stealing is OK. We have a 16 yr old and besides his amazing love for living things, I hope and pray our 'training' instilled in him that stealing/lying is a crime punishable by what ever we want.
I live in an area where 'time outs' was the only for of reprimand and more often the kids just got up and walked away and the parents said oh well.
I am not saying hitting is the answer either, but hit them where they hurt the most.. seems these days it's take away the cell phone!!
I so hope you get your wee one back...there are plenty of good folks left and maybe someone else will see your ads. Offer a reward for anonymous info also, maybe one of the low life's friends will turn him in!
Nay

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Human predators are the worse kind of thieves. How horrible for you. I hope you get your tort back soon.

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
What? People steal Tortoises?
Unbelievable. Do people also steal dogs, cats, or other animals that might be in the yard?

Try the "I got you on video" idea. It might work. I can't believe someone would take someone else's
pet! I hope you'll get him back. :(

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
hope tater makes a safe journey back to YOU, where he belongs.
hate thieves.........

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I am so sorry, that is just aweful. Was he in your backyard? Our yard is double gated and if anyone tries to open the second gate it makes a terrible sound. It's only useful if we are home tho! :p

zesty_17

5 Year Member
Florida
so sorry to hear about your tort! I pray you get him back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.