Terrible beak on my rescues, tips for trimming, parrot beak?

Kandd

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Yes, thank you. I am learning from it in case I need to do this. I work with a rescue.
I’m hoping to do some more dremmling this weekend, I’ll post progress once I’ve done some more. Fingers crossed it goes well, poor thing she really hates it

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I’m hoping to do some more dremmling this weekend, I’ll post progress once I’ve done some more. Fingers crossed it goes well, poor thing she really hates it
What tort would like the human equivalent of dental hygienist work? Poor thing!!

Kandd

UK
Just a quick update. I haven’t filled any more of her beak. She has eaten 3 cuttle fish and been chomping on the lump chalk so I’m goi g to see if she can fill some down herself. So far I think it’s looking great. She is never interested in cuttle fish usually or the lump chalk and is eating with gusto! So I think the initial fill was a success.
The photo below is from today and I can see a massive improvement 8CBC33D1-BEB2-4A4C-9169-687C864C6407.jpeg

Marshall77

Oregon
Just a thought but I think it would be helpful for me and other people with tortoise beak issues. And that is if people with tortoises that have a healthy mouth would post pictures of the different species so that we can get an idea of what are are tortoise mouths should look like.