TFO Book Club ?

Srmcclure

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma city
Hi everyone!
I have been doing a lot of reading lately with some of the free time I had gotten during all this craziness and thought maybe some of you had done the same. So that got me thinking, what are some of the really good books you all have read and would recommend?

My fav that I have read lately was called The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

It can be anything! Funny, scary, dramatic, etc ?

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
I enjoy reading sci-fi novels, my all time favorite is Ender’s Game. The movie didn’t do it justice in my opinion, it was very disappointing to see a lot of the plot missing. There are prequels and sequels to it but the original is unmatched.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I enjoy reading sci-fi novels, my all time favorite is Ender’s Game. The movie didn’t do it justice in my opinion, it was very disappointing to see a lot of the plot missing. There are prequels and sequels to it but the original is unmatched.

I've heard that is really good as well! It's definitely on my list of eventual reads. That list is pretty long haha

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Reading the Inheritance Cycle series by Christopher Paolini currently. I've read the series twice already. It is an amazing series. However, the movie made for the first book, Eragon, did not do justice. I love how in the series it includes elves, dwarves, humans, other races and my favorite of all, the dragons. Always have been fascinated by them. Super cool.

Happytort27

CA
I currently have been into thriller, suspense, and young adult fiction. The Lost by Natasha Preston is a dramatic and powerful book. It has the perfect balance between the three genres and it lured me to keep on reading. It’s a quick read, so you won’t get tired of it too soon. I overall I just love, love, love the book! I think it’ll fit anyone who enjoys the said genres.