TFO is flagged from craigslist

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
LOL, Ken...I just clicked on your L.A. link and it's flagged for removal!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Looking at the list of rules, it seems we might avoid the rule violation by getting the people to contact us as individuals and THEN we cold direct them here to the forum. Any thoughts?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Ken, you won't get an email. You'll notice the ad was flagged when you go to your user account- manage ads.

I think it's Trolls...my prevent pyramiding ad was removed too but I didn't notice it until I noticed the TFO ad was flagged. So, I'll just wait awhile and avoid refreshing the ad when I do put it back up. When someone specifically searches for "tortoise", the ad will still come up for them.

I run an ad for my CTTC chapter, too. It has a link to our website and has yet to be flagged. That ad has run for over a year because I re post it when it expires.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Oh wait. Trolls live under the bridge that's trying to bridge the gap between old, outdated info and the new, proper info for keeping our chelonians healthy for life.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Cowboy_Ken said:
Oh wait. Trolls live under the bridge that's trying to bridge the gap between old, outdated info and the new, proper info for keeping our chelonians healthy for life.

PERFECTLY said!