TFO memebr "HLogic" has passed away!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I am terribly sad to hear this news.
When i joined the forum in Feb 2015, Art was already an experienced member and became one of my first friends on the Forum, we shared some of the same sense of humour and a love of science.
When he left the forum in March that year, I tried to stay and then when i temporarily left in May, he was very sympathetic to me in private messages and we both agreed we would return some day.
So i was so pleased to see him return briefly this March and sorry when this didn't last long.
I found him a scholar with a good sense of humour and prepared to stand his ground in a debate.
RIP, Art.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Thank you for letting us know.

I only had a few coversations with him, but it was clear that he was a good person and very generous with sharing his knowledge and experiences.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What? Oh lord. That's like a punch in the stomach. I'm so sorry to hear this. He will be sorely missed.

(Thank you, Greg, for letting us know.)

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Ohhhhh noooo. Very sad. Although we only read comments and info shared, one feels in tune with fellow chelonian geeksters. Big bummer. Rest in peace. Thank you for caring about our shelled buddies.