Thank you in advance

Kalbrecht

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Manassas,VA
I just want to thank everyone that has helped me understand all my past mistakes with Elvis and Murphy. I don't take how I've raised them this far lightly. I'm making changes for a better life for them each day. Please be patient with me as my husband works a lot of hours and I am doing my best. I want the best for my babies and I appreciate the feedback. I'll post pictures of our progress tomorrow.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You're very welcome. That's what we're here for and why this Forum was started in the first place. We only have your tortoises' best interest at heart.

Kalbrecht

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Manassas,VA
You're very welcome. That's what we're here for and why this Forum was started in the first place. We only have your tortoises' best interest at heart.
I know you do, it just gets a little overwhelming when you find out everything you've done has been wrong. I'm enjoying fixing it though.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I know you do, it just gets a little overwhelming when you find out everything you've done has been wrong. I'm enjoying fixing it though.
Every single one of us was once where you are. We all understand, and we are on this forum to help you get through it.

Some of us are better at sugar coating(Not me) than others(Me), but we all mean well, and like Yvonne said, goal number one is for your tortoise to be healthy and thriving. We are all glad you are here, glad you want to learn, and very happy for your tortoises. :)

Keep asking all your questions, even if you feel like they might be "dumb" questions. They are not "dumb" and chances are great that other people are reading and have the same question! We are all here to talk tortoises and your questions will fuel the conversation.

Kalbrecht

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Manassas,VA
Every single one of us was once where you are. We all understand, and we are on this forum to help you get through it.

Some of us are better at sugar coating(Not me) than others(Me), but we all mean well, and like Yvonne said, goal number one is for your tortoise to be healthy and thriving. We are all glad you are here, glad you want to learn, and very happy for your tortoises. :)

Keep asking all your questions, even if you feel like they might be "dumb" questions. They are not "dumb" and chances are great that other people are reading and have the same question! We are all here to talk tortoises and your questions will fuel the conversation.
Thank you![emoji4]

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I never can understand why people ask for help and then bash the information they are given with searches done on Bing Search Engine. I am very proud of the fact that I have a healthy tortoise that is wholly so because of TFO and all its wonderful members. I have been easily overwhelmed by some of the high level discussions and research projects for something so simple as what temperature is the ground at vary depths. Thank you to all!