Thanks for being awesome!

Kaeloni

Location (City and/or State)
Montana
Hello, I’ve only been a member for a week but I just wanted to say how great everyone here is. I’ve been in tortoise groups on Facebook before and they’re pretty nasty. It makes people uncomfortable to post pictures or ask for help because they might be full blown attacked by several people. Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to the members here for being so kind and caring. This is a great group to be in.

Bee62

Germany
Hello, I’ve only been a member for a week but I just wanted to say how great everyone here is. I’ve been in tortoise groups on Facebook before and they’re pretty nasty. It makes people uncomfortable to post pictures or ask for help because they might be full blown attacked by several people. Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to the members here for being so kind and caring. This is a great group to be in.
Welcome and thank you.:)
I have made the same experience. Being a member of a German tortoise forum too I can say that I feel much more comfortable here. Because of that I am seldom in the German forum but every day here !:)

lilly_sand99

Marshalltown IA
I would have to say I have had the same experience!! I feel like everyone answers the same beginner questions everyday, but they keep newbies (like me) from stressing us to much!!!

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
I too have felt so welcome as a newbie and am amazed at the kindness and willingness to answer the same questions over and over to help each new member. What a great group of people!