The adventures of Link

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
Great pics! I'm always happy to see what's new with Link.

It's wild how much the colors can vary in the species. Link's skin is much lighter than my Sulcata, Archimedes'.
Thanks David... have you uploaded any new pics of Archimedes?

DavidB

Location (City and/or State)
New Hampshire, USA
Thanks David... have you uploaded any new pics of Archimedes?
I uploaded one when I originally joined the forums, but nothing recent. I just grabbed this from my phone, it's a photo from back in May.

Archimedes_May2019.jpg

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
I uploaded one when I originally joined the forums, but nothing recent. I just grabbed this from my phone, it's a photo from back in May.

Archimedes_May2019.jpg

Archimedes_May2019.jpg
Awesome pic David great to see Archimedes. . say is that Link on your shoulder in the thumbnail?

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
Love the pics! How big is Link now?

I haven't weighed Archimedes in several months, but he's about 16" long now. He just turned 4 years old in October.
What's up David... You know I have never checked Link's weight, but last time I checked his measurements he was 10" long and that was back in September...He will turn 2 years old in March. By the way Does your Cat Link ever get close to Archimedes?

DavidB

New Hampshire, USA
What's up David... You know I have never checked Link's weight, but last time I checked his measurements he was 10" long and that was back in September...He will turn 2 years old in March. By the way Does your Cat Link ever get close to Archimedes?
Growing like a weed!

Link is one of three cats my wife and I have, and they're all pretty indifferent to Archimedes when I let him walk around the house. Link just sits close by and watches him. The other two usually distance themselves from him. Link sometimes jumps into the tortoise table and sits near the heat lamp while he's sleeping. That cat is such a character! Archimedes doesn't seem to mind, or at least hasn't tried to charge him or anything. Probably because I exposed the cats to him when he was a baby so he knows they aren't predators.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Another great pic! Link always looks content. Must be spoiled. :)

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Thanks for sharing all the pics. Link’s danged cute.

mlb7225

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thousand Oaks
Just went through your post. Fun seeing all the pics, thanks for taking the time to post them! I can't wait until I can start having my little one walking about the yard!

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
Just went through your post. Fun seeing all the pics, thanks for taking the time to post them! I can't wait until I can start having my little one walking about the yard!
Thank you. I'm just trying to keep tabs of Link during different stages of his life. He's been a joy to have around.