The adventures of Link

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Yes he did... once a month I give him a nice chunky strawberry .. he loves it
I give Opo a peice of mango once a month. He really loves cactus and just figured out what a cactus plant is. Before he walked around the plants and didn't realize it was food. When he gets bigger. I will have to block them off.

Fish Breath

NY
Aww! I never get tired of seeing young Sulcata photos. They're so adorable.

Awesome name, BTW! My wife and I also have a Link in our family, but he's an orange tabby cat. Our Sulcata's named Archimedes.
LIKE IN TF2?!

DavidB

New Hampshire, USA
He’s getting so big! How old is Link now?

Archimedes is going to be turning five in October and he is getting to be quite the hefty fella! We’ve been letting him spend the whole day in the yard when the weather is agreeable, and he is totally tuckered out by the time we bring him in the house and back into his table.

Boogeyman

5 Year Member
He’s getting so big! How old is Link now?

Archimedes is going to be turning five in October and he is getting to be quite the hefty fella! We’ve been letting him spend the whole day in the yard when the weather is agreeable, and he is totally tuckered out by the time we bring him in the house and back into his table.
Hey David
Link turned 2 this past March, he is getting big. The weather Is hot over here in Texas so he has been outside 24/7.. He does have plenty of shade and water access though. Have you uploaded any new pics of Archimedes?

DavidB

New Hampshire, USA
Hey David
Link turned 2 this past March, he is getting big. The weather Is hot over here in Texas so he has been outside 24/7.. He does have plenty of shade and water access though. Have you uploaded any new pics of Archimedes?
Oh man, lucky Link! I live in New Hampshire, so we only have about 3-4 months where it’s warm enough to have him outside all day. I haven’t built an insulated shelter for him yet so we bring him in when it gets dark (it can get down to the high 50’s overnight in the summer).

I haven’t uploaded any photos of him recently, but should probably snap a few. Every time I turn around, it seems like he’s getting bigger and bigger.