Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well...... Sokatra' thinks so !
so1.jpg
so4.jpg
so3.jpg
so7.jpg

BTW ...She dosnt get fruit that often, these are just " treats " every few weeks.

JD~:)

moswen

5 Year Member
so precious! i can't get over how unbelieveably cute their short fat squished faces are!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
finleafeater said:
Do they all have those little fat heads and big eyes? I look forward to your photos all the time. Your baby is such a cutie.

Well .. Fin ... yea they do have those features in general ... , blunt heads , high domed. big eyes , black heads , honey golden buff legs But not taking any favo's ... she is a very special lil' tort. Who is exciting to watch grow....( the pattern gets more vivid with age )
I excpect her to be *AMAZING*......in the years to come. She is a stud booked baby from some darn good jeans...
and a very special gal...for those to enjoy for years to come...
so5.jpg

JD~:shy:

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Nice pics JD and looks like Sokatra is growing well.

I would say that good looks run in the family
family.jpg

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
wow norm and jd.. awesome radiated tortoises they are gorgeous. they will be my next tortoise i shall have!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
gummybearpoop said:
Nice pics JD and looks like Sokatra is growing well.

I would say that good looks run in the family

Norm .... no doubt ...! .. they are clutchmates correct? or just same gene line... Sokatra is #1657 11/26/08... yours seems to be a bit older I"ll be doing a measurement /wieght tonight ....
BEAUTIFUL RADI GUMMI!

jobeanator said:
wow norm and jd.. awesome radiated tortoises they are gorgeous. they will be my next tortoise i shall have!

yuppers Job .... a great lil tort , and just so beautiful to watch ...
a great goal no doubt! ...

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
N2TORTS said:
Norm .... no doubt ...! .. they are clutchmates correct? or just same gene line... Sokatra is #1657 11/26/08... yours seems to be a bit older I"ll be doing a measurement /wieght tonight ....
BEAUTIFUL RADI GUMMI!

Thanks JD & Joby.
JD, they share the same father and their mothers are sisters. Jerry Springer material.

My animal is #1684 and was born in Feb 2009, so its a few months younger. I have another animal born in Feb 2009 that is a lot smaller from a different line.

I always enjoying seeing the progress of your radiata. Keep doing a great job raising her up.
Norman

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
JD

Here is another sibling (#1714) that I sold to Dr. Zovickian. He got it endoscoped and turned out to be a male.

RSCN9721.jpg

Gorgeous animal and I didn't want to sell him, but I needed the money to help me get this 4 year animal.....
yellowradiata.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( Norm, no posting of pictures by you! You make me want want want. :D

JD, yours has a very interesting pattern. As she grows may be in the future you could do a post showing how her pattern has changed with age?

dae

5 Year Member
Guys those tortoises are so totally stunning- well done to you all!!!!

samstar

5 Year Member
What a beauty, makes me want to go buy another Radiated. How big is she and her weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.