The best characteristic for a turtle tank/aquarium

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The link you posted is just too amazon selling turtle tanks that are usually too small for anything except hatchling turtles. Some they showed are too small for any turtle.
Can't read the language it's written in.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I have a rather basic setup for mine, but it's very easy to maintain (which I like!):

20180821_184830[1].jpg

Reptilony

QC, CAN
I can’t read this. The article and the videos may be good but promoting habitat that are too small for any stage of life for any turtle is wrong.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I can’t read this. The article and the videos may be good but promoting habitat that are too small for any stage of life for any turtle is wrong.

Here's a translation:

Here we have the best fish tanks for your turtles, these turtles will give your turtles the best space for their rest and room. These spaces are suitable for living from water turtles to land turtles.

Do not forget that just as we treat our animals we will also be teaching others how to treat people well.

Also find your additives for your aquarium, use the appropriate water filters and buy toys for your turtles.

Reptilony

QC, CAN
Here's a translation:

Here we have the best fish tanks for your turtles, these turtles will give your turtles the best space for their rest and room. These spaces are suitable for living from water turtles to land turtles.

Do not forget that just as we treat our animals we will also be teaching others how to treat people well.

Also find your additives for your aquarium, use the appropriate water filters and buy toys for your turtles.

Buy toys...this is a weak attempt to give bad advice in order to sell harmfull or useless equipement.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Buy toys...this is a weak attempt to give bad advice in order to sell harmfull or useless equipement.
Oh, you'll get no argument from me on that one. Never really thought of turtles playing with toys. Wonder if mine might be interested in playing legos with me. Hmmmm.......