the cutest thing i've ever seen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
oh my goodness, safina did the cutest little tortoise thing i've ever seen today. it was a little warm out this afternoon so i randomly chose her, took a box and a pile of dirt and a sideways pot (hide) outside, and let her sun for a bit. while i was watching her, she went into the pot and started flinging out tiny little hatchling paw-sized clumps of dirt! it was SO precious, the tiny little dirt clumps flying out and up and down while she was digging!! then after a few minutes of that, she decided she'd rather sun bathe, so she came out of the pot and sat with her head and front half of her shell in the sun, tanning her little face! it was like a tiny little baby tortoise doing big adult mommy and daddy tortoise things! i wish i'd had my camera for pictures. alright, i'll stop gushing about it now, i know you guys are rolling your eyes right now!:rolleyes:

Kenny

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tempe, Az
No eye rolling here. I, as well am weaken by the power of their cuteness ;)

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
That is super sweet Rebekah. I too, just love it when little Penny does big tortie stuff it cracks me up. I bet there is a bunch of us, who melt when are torties do cute things! Keep sharing your cute stories as we love them!!

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
i love the story, you should see how excited i get when i see Tobi doing cute little stuff.. i love it when he digs with his little arms at night right b4 bed, i sometime wake my husband to tell him that Tobi is strechting or whatever he is doing.. keep the stories like these coming

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
I love it when Herman is sleeping and has his precious little head on the substrate like a pillow turned to the side and you can see his little closed eye as he snoozes away probably dreaming about mommy bringing him breakfast. Ok I'll stop; he's just so flippen cute!

moswen

5 Year Member
haha i'm so glad i didn't get a lot of "get a life, beka!"

kenny this is my new favorite line of all time: "I, as well am weakened by the power of their cuteness"

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I have said it many times...There is nothing cuter than a baby tortoise. I love your discription.

Badgemash

5 Year Member
That's awesomely cute! I got a big grin on my face just imagining it.

-Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.