The following news is not for the faint of heart (WARNING!)

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
AGAIN: VERY GRAPHIC STORY!!!

Brit found with tortoise in vagina in Tenerife 'may have been sexually assaulted after night out partying'

A woman who was found with a dead tortoise in her vagina may have been the victim of sexual assault after a night out partying, according to reports.

Shocked doctors discovered the dead reptile inside her and removed it.

Police on the island were told the unnamed woman may have been the victim of sexual assault, according to ABC news.

The paper reports that police opened the investigation after doctors referred the discovery to officers.

It was suspected that she could have been the victim of a sexual assault - however she did not wish for the matter to be investigated further.

It is understood Spanish National Police on the island are not pursuing the matter.

A police source said: “This incident did happen and the reports are true. The woman does not know how the reptile ended up where it did and we don’t either.”

She is said to have told police she began to feel odd after going out partying with a group of British friends a couple of days earlier, El Periodico reports.

She apparently had no idea how the reptile ended up where it did.

The size of the reptile has not been revealed and some reports suggest it may have been a turtle rather than a tortoise.

Island papers - and respected Spanish dailies which have echoed the story - have named the medical centre she attended as El Mojon in the municipality of Arona in the south of the island.

Spanish daily ABC reported: “A woman of British origin went to A&E at El Mojon in Arona, Tenerife, on Saturday because she felt pain in her private parts.

“The duty doctors inspected her and saw that her discomfort was due to the fact that the woman, who lives on the island, had a dead turtle inside her vagina which had caused a serious infection.”

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brit-found-tortoise-vagina-tenerife-13282788

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Suffolk, United Kingdom
I posted this yesterday it’s quite unbelievable isn’t it. She didn’t know how it got there... hmmmm she must have issues if she didn’t.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I posted this yesterday it’s quite unbelievable isn’t it. She didn’t know how it got there... hmmmm she must have issues if she didn’t.
I'm sorry... didn't realize you posted this already. I was absolutely horrified when I read it.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Thanks. I'm not sure I'd want to file a complaint either. She has to be pretty embarrassed by it. At least I assume she is.

I feel bad for the turtle. I wonder how it specifically died. Was it the crushing pressure, the lack of oxygen, or was it already dead to begin with? Wouldn't the turtle ferociously attempt to claw it's way out/in? Even tiny turtles and tortoise have some power in their claws. The first couple of hours inside the vulnerable genital area in question must have been unbearably painful if it was indeed alive at the time.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I feel bad for the turtle. I wonder how it specifically died. Was it the crushing pressure, the lack of oxygen, or was it already dead to begin with? Wouldn't the turtle ferociously attempt to claw it's way out/in? Even tiny turtles and tortoise have some power in their claws. The first couple of hours inside the vulnerable genital area in question must have been unbearably painful if it was indeed alive at the time.
I was thinking it might have been dead beforehand. Either way.....DiSgUsTiNg!!!!

Bee62

Germany
Some people are severly sick at brain !!!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
It seems pretty obvious the poor woman was drugged. Nice "friends". At least she's alive and hopefully won't make that mistake again. I hope the investigation reveals any guilty parties and they are prosecuted for rape and animal cruelty.