Not open for further replies.

portsmouthtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Hampshire, UK
N2TORTS said:
luvpetz27 said:
Amazing !!!!!!
You know you like my smilies!!:):):):):)
:):):):):)

But of course! ......:D

sulley13 said:
Beautiful! All 7 of them. :D

Thanks Sulley ...... very neat looking just like your little guy ! ( that even might be one of my hatchlings ...you have from 2011 ) .... I had sold some couple years back that were imported to Europe ....wondering if one of those might have made it to your neck of the woods. :D

It may even be! That would be amazing. My hypo could be very well travelled. She's definitely about that age.

Artemis the Tortoise

5 Year Member
What are those pellets called, where can I get them, how much are they, and can a russian tort eat them?

Artemis the RT.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Artemis the Tortoise said:
What are those pellets called, where can I get them, how much are they, and can a russian tort eat them?

Artemis the RT.

It's called Mazuri .... yes your RT can eat it ... there are threads about pro's and con's .. just make sure because of the ease of feeding ...you don't make it a full time diet. You can order it online or ask your local feed store to order it for you ....I think someone in here sells it too~

mainey34 said:
They are absolutely beautiful..amazing.. do they have the same characteristics as the redfoot?

Char .... this group of adults is amazing .. the act more like the larger species of torts... very personable and love to have the heads / necks rubbed. Hand feeding ...no problem ...and with all RFs .. the have the most incredible sense of smell.....I like um just a little bit ~ ;)

SmileyKylie623

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, Arizona
antonio_cormier said:
how'd you get them all that color? Did you set their incubator temps to a certain degree?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's all about the genetics, not incubation.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
SmileyKylie623 said:
antonio_cormier said:
how'd you get them all that color? Did you set their incubator temps to a certain degree?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's all about the genetics, not incubation.

Your right on the money ......."genetics is the key" ....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.