the new "what do you look like" thread

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I didn’t even know this thread existed lol.
I first thought you were female. Then changed my mind to being a male, remember even looking at your name to confirm, then seen your picture and well, obviously female. Thought you were older too. its funny to have a picture in your head of what someone looks like and then see how far off you are. Now if we could hear everyone's accent, that would be too funny.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I first thought you were female. Then changed my mind to being a male, remember even looking at your name to confirm, then seen your picture and well, obviously female. Thought you were older too. its funny to have a picture in your head of what someone looks like and then see how far off you are. Now if we could hear everyone's accent, that would be too funny.

Because of your username, for a while I thought you where male until I actually looked at your profile and read “female” [emoji23]

daniellenc

Maryland
Well my 38 is coming so still a baby. I thought youre a male lol it took some time funny how gender isn’t important when we all love our shelled ones.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Well my 38 is coming so still a baby. I thought youre a male lol it took some time funny how gender isn’t important when we all love our shelled ones.
38 is coming fast for me too!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wouldn't have guessed late 30's. Late 20's early 30's.
Most everyone thinks I'm a male do to the name Wellington. That's why I eventually added my real name lol. Wellington is the street I lived on when I joined.
Animal/reptile loving people are the best of the best.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
@Jay Bagley i love you lol and @wellington you too. Birthday is August 13th born in 1980. But I’m starting to think 40 will be the new 20 except I’d never want to be 20 again lol.
I'm going to be 41 this year, 40 wasn't as bad as what I thought it was going to be. I think 30 was the worst for me at least. I started going gray back in my twenties LOL.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I'm going to be 41 this year, 40 wasn't as bad as what I thought it was going to be. I think 30 was the worst for me at least. I started going gray back in my twenties LOL.
I had what I called a pre-pre mid life crisis when I turned 30