Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Eye injection day!
I chose this one because I was smiling.
Eye injections are always so uplifting.
This is absolutely sweet. You look so much like one of my brothers you could be almost twins.☺️

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I know...I am politically incorrect...you are skinny as a rail....I am 5'5" and 105...so I get to call you skinny if I want...and fyi...I thought you were your twin daughters...you look like a teen
Political correctness just comes down to your physical location and the company you keep these days

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Political correctness just comes down to your physical location and the company you keep these days
The West Coast...free... easy...most anything goes...no political correctness
MidWest...family, salt of the earth people...flat boring...manners
The East Coast...crowded, probably invented political correctness, stick up their butts
The South (gonna do it again)...rednecks, the center of male chauvinism...take the body there to get rid of it...they can't even spell political
and for all my friends in the South End in Florida I'm not I'm not going to say anything about you because I've been insulting Florida so much people are starting to get irritated.
I keep no company these daze...lol.
my problem actually is that I have no filter between my brain and my mouth and if it's in my brain it's going to come out of my mouth whether I want it to or not or whether it's good or not.
Houdini's a good swimmer
100_0300.JPG
I believe I am actually gonna miss him.
100_0297.JPG

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
The West Coast...free... easy...most anything goes...no political correctness
MidWest...family, salt of the earth people...flat boring...manners
The East Coast...crowded, probably invented political correctness, stick up their butts
The South (gonna do it again)...rednecks, the center of male chauvinism...take the body there to get rid of it...they can't even spell political
and for all my friends in the South End in Florida I'm not I'm not going to say anything about you because I've been insulting Florida so much people are starting to get irritated.
I keep no company these daze...lol.
my problem actually is that I have no filter between my brain and my mouth and if it's in my brain it's going to come out of my mouth whether I want it to or not or whether it's good or not.
Houdini's a good swimmer
View attachment 331142
I believe I am actually gonna miss him.
View attachment 331143
RF love to swim.
But watch out for shell fungus.
And you're wrong about men from the south.
But correct about south Florida sucking. And it's populated more and more by people not from the south.