the new "what do you look like" thread

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I know what Maggie looks like. I've met her in person. Took her to see my friend's elephants. Yvonne too. I get to visit with Yvonne about once a year or so when I'm up that way. I love those visits. I usually have one of my crazy dogs or a hawk or something with me when I stop by.
That'd be too cool.
I go out west every few years. But usually to Lake Taho or Vegas. I need to do some visiting.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello Cathy.
I didn't realize this was your first photo.
You look familiar somehow.
Anyway, nice to see you.
I've been on this thread before and posted pictures. With olie and Yavonne. You may have been on it at that time also. I remember you because you were a great support for me when I first found TFO. Thanks.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hello, stranger!
No.
I remembered that you are sisters. But I can't think of any other same family members.
Can you?
No, I've wracked my brain, but come up with none
BTW...if you do ever get to the West Coast I'd take Tom up on his offer if I were you. That was the trip of a lifetime for me. I drove from Oregon and brought a friend with me. Unfortunately, I was sick but, Tom is very personable, and did everything he could to show us around. From showing off a German Shepherd who was trained to act like he was gonna rip us to pieces, and changed to a nice dog with one command, to the trained cats and camels, horses, birds...just so much to see and so close-up and personal. Many many animals around, I got to pet a Zebra and a freakin rhinoceros!!! A rhinoceros...seriously, right on his face separated by a small one rail fence. Wow...but then I got to realize a life-long dream. I got to be with two elephants. Right there. I got to have my person and face sniffed by an elephant's trunk. Oh man...I was in heaven. I got elephant snot on me...it was SO cool. One of the highlights of my life, no doubt. I even saw his herd of Sulcata as well...fun times...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
BTW...if you do ever get to the West Coast I'd take Tom up on his offer if I were you. That was the trip of a lifetime for me. I drove from Oregon and brought a friend with me. Unfortunately, I was sick but, Tom is very personable, and did everything he could to show us around. From showing off a German Shepherd who was trained to act like he was gonna rip us to pieces, and changed to a nice dog with one command, to the trained cats and camels, horses, birds...just so much to see and so close-up and personal. Many many animals around, I got to pet a Zebra and a freakin rhinoceros!!! A rhinoceros...seriously, right on his face separated by a small one rail fence. Wow...but then I got to realize a life-long dream. I got to be with two elephants. Right there. I got to have my person and face sniffed by an elephant's trunk. Oh man...I was in heaven. I got elephant snot on me...it was SO cool. One of the highlights of my life, no doubt. I even saw his herd of Sulcata as well...fun times...
Cool...I didn't know Tom had so many different large animals. I'm so glad he still finds some time to talk to us...I always love to read his opinion.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Believe me, if I'm ever going to be nearby, I'll do so.