THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
How he doing? That lil cutie
He must be ok I'm getting more steps in every day then I want. πŸ˜‰ He's probably spoiled a little too. I've not left him alone since I got him without supervision and he doesn't want me out of site either.😊

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Maggie, is that bloom a Cape Primrose? Looks beautiful in the snow...
I thought it was a species of begonia
shopping
it was given to me...it's in a 28 inch pot and weighs about 40 pounds. It's in a plastic pot that is all broken and cracked...I thought it would enjoy a transplant, but I think it would take 3 people...lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yesterday I was watching a thread here on TFO. After watching a video of the angry birds, one of my favorite videos popped up. I couldn't resist playing it. It was St. Paul and the Broken Bones playing The Last Dance. My little Mr. Fre's ears perked up and he sat down and started jamming.😊. He watched the video with me on my phone. It was so funny. I don't blame him for liking it. I love that guy's voice.πŸ˜‰

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Every time I view a few pages of this thread, it makes me feel a little saner.....

thanks guys!

LOL

Kerry is going out with the girls tonight from school. Last time she went, she drank 2 cokes which kept her up till 1AM on a school night!

I suggested that she drink wine tonight, cause it's safer than coke.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I thought it was a species of begonia
shopping
it was given to me...it's in a 28 inch pot and weighs about 40 pounds. It's in a plastic pot that is all broken and cracked...I thought it would enjoy a transplant, but I think it would take 3 people...lol
Google says Bada Bing Pink Begonia or Super Olympia Pink. I lean toward the Bada Bing!!!