THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
Roux is a fat and flour put in skillet to brown. Then add broth and make gravy. And by far usually butter.
I don’t do it that way most of the time I use corn starch.
Oh my gosh I guess I’ll just get the soupy stuff and boil it. There’s no way I can do all that stuff.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
You could still do that... microwave your noodles plain and drain the water.. then use the packet of seasoning and make your gravy from scratch.. still pretty quick and easy
Except the make your gravy from scratch part. I don’t have the slightest idea how to make gravy and I just read the description that was rather intimidating with the word I have never heard of in my life.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Is my lack of cooking skills somehow irritating?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Just buy a damn jar of gravy! Its still yummy
I honestly am a horrible cook. I have declared death many times, brought life into this world without dropping the damn slimy thing on the floor, floated catheters through peoples hearts, held brains in my hands, and held a lot of the things I would rather not describe. So I can’t cook… Oh well.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Not at all. I dont make anything from scratch. Why do that when i can save time lol
Excellent. So where do you find this jarred gravy stuff? Is it with pickles or other jarred stuff or is it with stuffing boxes or white? I’m going to the store tomorrow because I’m gonna make scones if it kills me.