THE NUT HOUSE

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good to hear that youʻre practically settled!

Another appointment next week, hopefully, pain-free days ahead. Thanks for checking!
I have been wondering how your headache treatment was going - is this new appointment a botox one again? Did you ask about Goni injections yet? I'm due for another of those soon, but so far it hasn't built up to a helpful level this time. Or have you got something new to try?
Angie

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
I have been wondering how your headache treatment was going - is this new appointment a botox one again? Did you ask about Goni injections yet? I'm due for another of those soon, but so far it hasn't built up to a helpful level this time. Or have you got something new to try?
Angie
Hi Angie.

It got so busy at work that I missed my original appointment. My next appointment is on Thursday, and I plan on asking about the Goni injections - thank you for telling me about that! For now, still on the Advil/Tylenol routine killing my liver and kidneys; I can take Imitrex if I get home early enough. When the migraine is really bad, Iʻm even wiped out the next day. How are you holding up? And thank you for check-in up!

Dawn

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Hi Angie.

It got so busy at work that I missed my original appointment. My next appointment is on Thursday, and I plan on asking about the Goni injections - thank you for telling me about that! For now, still on the Advil/Tylenol routine killing my liver and kidneys; I can take Imitrex if I get home early enough. When the migraine is really bad, Iʻm even wiped out the next day. How are you holding up? And thank you for check-in up!

Dawn

Sorry to jump in but....
Have you guys tried :
“Excedrine”- FOR MIGRAINES????

Two pills - TWENTY MINUTES and I swear you will never know you had a migraine!!!
If I didn’t use it (only when I get a migraine)
I wouldn’t have believed it!!
IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!
Lots of luck to you both!!
And I’m sending SOFT hugs too!!! ??
As migraines hurt if you hug too hard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Sorry to jump in but....
Have you guys tried :

Two pills - TWENTY MINUTES and I swear you will never know you had a migraine!!!
IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!
The hugs are much appreciated, but I looked up Excedrine, and it isn't available in the uk - I checked the ingredients, and they are in similar things which I have tried here, without much benefit. Thanks a lot for the suggestion, though.
I find that holding a smallish tortoise on my lap and sitting quietly for a long time is as good a remedy as anything !
Angie

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Sorry to jump in but....
Have you guys tried :

IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!
Thank you for the suggestion! Yes I’ve tried that and everything else under the sun including anti seizure medication, high blood pressure medication and other types of pain relief. I love the soft hugs, you are so sweet!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you for the suggestion! Yes I’ve tried that and everything else under the sun including anti seizure medication, high blood pressure medication and other types of pain relief. I love the soft hugs, you are so sweet!
My heart goes out to both of you. I've had, in the past, some headaches that made me nauseous they were so bad. One thing that would relieve them was keeping my head under a regular light bulb with my eyes closed and covered. They weren't migraines I don't think though.??

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Sorry to jump in but....
Have you guys tried :

IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!
Hmm.. the label says excedrin but whats really in that bottle?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Have u tried dropping a cinder block on ur foot? I promise u wont even notice the head pain after

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
My heart goes out to both of you. I've had, in the past, some headaches that made me nauseous they were so bad. One thing that would relieve them was keeping my head under a regular light bulb with my eyes closed and covered. They weren't migraines I don't think though.??

My dear Cathy,
I think those WERE in fact a migraine.
Migraines make you feel nauseous and you want to go UNDER the bed for darkness. Sometimes THATS not even dark enough.
I get migraines rarely but when I do, I go right for that Excedrine.. and under the bed or in the closet! ?
I will try to think of things that people can do to at least take some of the pains away.
Maybe a HOT face cloth on the head?
There is a new medication that Whoopi Goldberg sponsors exactly for migraines!
When I see the commercial I will get the name and spread the word on the forum for people.
Migraines are the worst!
If I can help in any way.... I will try. ❤️?