THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Never pictured her to do a country collaboration
I can see Pink doing any music. She does a good Janis Joplin too and that's right up Maggie's alley. She's good. But so is Chris. Besides that they all get together and sing their hearts out. A lot of times I like the collaborations better than their solos.?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
I just joined NextDoor, thanks Jan A! I never knew what a bunch of assholez lived so close to me! This is gonna be fuuuuunnn!

Well…. Now I have to go see what you’re all talking about! ?‍♀️
I already know my neighbors are a-holes
Who just had another baby so the government will give them $300/child.
The father is a plumber and from what I have seen around here in NJ…. LOADS of people need plumbing help thanks to “Ida” the storm…
But this guy? …. Nope.
He doesn’t work!?
Found out today ….
“He got hurt at work”
That makes it the third time since I’ve known them that he got
“Hurt at work”
Funny it’s every 6 months he gets “hurt”
To collect or go on disability.

Now that I started work again ….
He is “going out to work” himself. ?? ?‍♀️
(Probably going to a friends house for a couple of drinks and shows up back here 4/5 hours later..?)

Someone needs to fix this government giving away butt loads of money to undeserving people!!!
I am totally fine with a “helping hand” to some people down on their luck… but they need to investigate these youngsters who just don’t want to work, or “get hurt on the job”….. how convenient of you…?

I mean how can this guy support his wife, 5 year old boy AND NOW A NEWBORN without a job.??? WTH?????!..!!!!!

Sorry, rant over.
Thanks for tuning in…
And now back to the late..late show.. ?