THE NUT HOUSE

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Chubbs be honest did you call in to Elliot in the Morning today? Some dude with a Boston accent said years ago he was on Miami Beach late into the night and had to poop. So he goes behind these bushes and does his business. When he comes out he sees a sign--- he just pooped on the Versace Mansion grounds!
Blackdog long time no see! Hows things bud? I have never had the pleasure to poop behind the versace Mansion... maybe a dumpster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hows ur day Cathie?
It's okay the usual somewhat boring... And I'm having frozen TV dinner tonight because I didn't feel like cooking. It's Stouffer's parmesan chicken with spaghetti.... we'll see. It might be good. You and Black dog have woke me up a bit ? and others here on TFO . It could turn out real interesting ??

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
It's okay the usual somewhat boring... And I'm having frozen TV dinner tonight because I didn't feel like cooking. It's Stouffer's parmesan chicken with spaghetti.... we'll see. It might be good. You and Black dog have woke me up a bit ? and others here on TFO . It could turn out real interesting ??
Stouffers has some good lasagna

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I didnʻt think you were afraid to party! :cool:
I'm just little and I can't eat THAT much! And even Joe would start feeling abused if I had to feed him that for days on end. But yes I ain't afraid to party ? That's why I'll buy it then pawn it off on my visitors.?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I'm just little and I can't eat THAT much! And even Joe would start feeling abused if I had to feed him that for days on end. But yes I ain't afraid to party ? That's why I'll buy it then pawn it off on my visitors.?
I freeze leftover Stouffers & then nuke it & feed it to hubby on days I'm not hungry. He loves Stouffers.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good Sunday morning-Sorry I have been MIA but work has been relentless. Looking forward to the holidays when everyone stays home
Hello out there ? sometimes I wish that were true. Everyone seems to think they have to visit the oldies but goodies ? just kidding but it does seem that I get a lot of visitors in the winter. The kinda nice thing though is I'm getting as bad as them. The problem is when I'm sitting here looking at people on their smartphone I'll go ahead and get on TFO. My visitors must have a homing device because about the time I'm finally bored with them they decide it's time to talk ? I'll just have to learn to get on my phone quicker ?