THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
Hey hi there...how are ya? We, well some of us, have been lamenting the loss of our Chubbs to a woman! personally, I don't understand why he can't be here and with her sometimes too...
Ummm. Hmmm. Let’s see. A guy wanting to hang out with a bunch of whacks and some crazy old ladies talking about nutty things or be with an actual real human being that you can, shall we say, do things with? You’re right. I don’t understand it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ummm. Hmmm. Let’s see. A guy wanting to hang out with a bunch of whacks and some crazy old ladies talking about nutty things or be with an actual real human being that you can, shall we say, do things with? You’re right. I don’t understand it.
Well... the way you put it makes it easier to understand ??

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I can't stand it!!! He is NOT the first computer love affair I have had who's dumped me...what is wrong with me anyway??? And Snoopy's Mom is freakin gorgeous and he's dumped her too. Oh my. looks like a couple of gallons of Jose Cuervo and a trip to Hawaii is in the works...
Oh Maggie, it sounds like you need a shoulder to cry on (and someone to help you with the tequila) .. I’ll support you all the way and we will head right over to lift Snoopy Mom up too.. I’m ready for my grass skirt!!! DONT LOOK ETHEL!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Must be some thing...she's keeping him away from us...rather then fitting in with us so we can still have what's his name. Hell...guess he's got a life...next thing ya know he'll be getting rid of his tortoises..I want the Star
This can NOT happen!!! We may have to plan an intervention ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh Maggie, it sounds like you need a shoulder to cry on (and someone to help you with the tequila) .. I’ll support you all the way and we will head right over to lift Snoopy Mom up too.. I’m ready for my grass skirt!!! DONT LOOK ETHEL!!!
DONT LOOK ETHEL!!!...oh god! Made me spit out Dew...soo funny!!!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Sounds like all the holiday dinners growing up!