THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I hope Chubbs is doing ok in this blizzard...as well as so many of you on the East Coast...Todd, Yvonne in NJ, oh so any of you...I pray that you and your animals are inside and warm...
I'm glad to see you ? I was wondering about you yesterday and hope the best for our chubbs too. We have a lot of snow and thick ice on the pavement under our vehicles but AAA came to the rescue. Jump started it and moved it free from the ice without damaging the tires.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Thinking about all of you and hoping you’re all staying safe in the snow. It’s 73° here not that I’m enjoying it because I pretty much work 14 days on and two days off. I decided to quit doing endocrinology and I’ve been working as a hospitalist mostly seeing Covid patients. I’m not sure I made a good decision but we will see. It’s been quite busy. Glad to see you guys are active without a great leader being online. Y’all stay safe out there.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thinking about all of you and hoping you’re all staying safe in the snow. It’s 73° here not that I’m enjoying it because I pretty much work 14 days on and two days off. I decided to quit doing endocrinology and I’ve been working as a hospitalist mostly seeing Covid patients. I’m not sure I made a good decision but we will see. It’s been quite busy. Glad to see you guys are active without a great leader being online. Y’all stay safe out there.
Hello ? Thank the good Lord for people like you. I have a daughter in law that's an RN and she's worked straight thru it.❤️ Chubs is probably just being a chicken ? I know for sure he can't resist TFO and us.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have a new favorite song for awhile but still don't know how to share it. And if you post the original video here it's your fault. The one I like is the CBS Saturday morning session of the song the last dance by St. Paul and the Broken Bones. Hey Chubs ?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Happy irrelevant to me Friday as I had to ask what day to was. Going to possibly hit 80 degrees here this weekend but I’m working as always.

Attachments

• B264DCEA-6974-42F2-895D-579CF04ADD71.jpeg
    B264DCEA-6974-42F2-895D-579CF04ADD71.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 12