THE NUT HOUSE

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
It looks like I missed some nutty posts but I have a good excuse. My neck and shoulder wound up hung up cause I was feeling so good I overdid it somehow. I redid Sapphire's 36 sq. ft outdoor enclosure 🥰 It took up June and July sitting on my butt to start getting better.It sucked 😭 when you really feel good but you can't move cause you're healing it is maddening 🤔 I'm back though 🤣,😊
You go girl!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This ones for my dad i lost over the summer and for everyone else who has lost a loved one
I really hope you got some special time with him before that. I did with my mom. And also I got a special goodbye from her the day of her funeral. It's a long story. . but the day of her funeral during it, I actually got stuck outside of our families tent. This dang bird was chirping so loud I couldn't hear the preacher so I kinda missed her funeral. But the last gift she gave me was a little bird necklace and she was so excited to find it she told my coworkers about my Christmas present. I don't really wear jewelry but I'll wear that.🙂

Katie11

Baker fl
Thanks for posting that song...yesterday was 1 year ago I lost my dad...he was my everything...he passed 2 days before my 40th birthday so from there out ill never have a happy birthday again....it's a pain that never goes away it's just one you learn to live with..my heart and prayers go out to ya❤

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Thanks for posting that song...yesterday was 1 year ago I lost my dad...he was my everything...he passed 2 days before my 40th birthday so from there out ill never have a happy birthday again....it's a pain that never goes away it's just one you learn to live with..my heart and prayers go out to ya❤
So sorry for ur loss. I just try to remember all the good times. And ur dad would want u to enjoy ur birthdays…just remember that! Celebrate the good times u guys had