THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I found out the Aflac guy lived. Yeah šŸ˜ I finally broke down and bought a new smart TV. And well it has some of it's own free channels. Interesting šŸ¤” so I tried some of the Free channels and found a cute hilarious movie šŸ˜ with commercials. Low and behold one of the commercials is the Aflac Duck goose whatever... the last time I saw him he had a broken wing or something. He's back.šŸ˜

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy thursday nuts!
Happy Saturday šŸ˜„ I'm lazy so I'd really like you to play a song by chumba wumba called tub thumpingšŸ¤—oh yeah I always do the official one but if you know of another one it's ok šŸ˜˜

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Whatā€™s going on are nuts out of season? I wanna wish all of you a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday. I will of course be at work, which I do pretty much all but four days out of the month. I ended up having to give away my bearded dragon because I didnā€™t have enough time for him. I still have my thoughts and hibernation will be helpful. Hereā€™s a pic for a little joy for the holiday season.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Whatā€™s going on are nuts out of season? I wanna wish all of you a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday. I will of course be at work, which I do pretty much all but four days out of the month. I ended up having to give away my bearded dragon because I didnā€™t have enough time for him. I still have my thoughts and hibernation will be helpful. Hereā€™s a pic for a little joy for the holiday season.
Hello and I've so missed everyone šŸ’• please don't hibernate. I need to have some nuts around. I don't even hibernate my tortoise for heavens sake šŸ¢ I wound up making a pie that looks like homemade sin just to have something to do šŸ¤—

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Happy thanksgiving everybody!!!
Wishing you all the moistest of turkeys,
The butteriest of stuffings
The fluffiest of potatoes and yams
And of courseā€¦.
The BIGGEST PIECE OF PIE you can handle in one sitting. šŸ˜