THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
Hey everyone.
I hope everybody had a safe and happy holiday season. Been working almost nonstop. Couple of my so-called friends just ripped me off for another $20,000. I don’t know what it is about me that people think it’s OK to just take my money. Very frustrating.
On a happy note. My fur babies are doing great as are all of my reptiles, although all but the leopard is hibernating. Had to move my bearded dragon over to my friends house since I never had time to take care of him. I hope everyone in California is doing OK with all the rain. I know we need rain, but not in that quantity at that short a timeframe.
Anyway the doggies enthusiastically say hi to all. Oops. Woke them up. Not pleased.

Attachments

• EB9E3CAC-4FE7-4D75-85BC-01205F882548.jpeg
    EB9E3CAC-4FE7-4D75-85BC-01205F882548.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • A929EC53-1E7B-4B8B-9439-FFF688D51D4C.jpeg
    A929EC53-1E7B-4B8B-9439-FFF688D51D4C.jpeg
    877.7 KB · Views: 2

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hey everyone.
I hope everybody had a safe and happy holiday season. Been working almost nonstop. Couple of my so-called friends just ripped me off for another $20,000. I don’t know what it is about me that people think it’s OK to just take my money. Very frustrating.
On a happy note. My fur babies are doing great as are all of my reptiles, although all but the leopard is hibernating. Had to move my bearded dragon over to my friends house since I never had time to take care of him. I hope everyone in California is doing OK with all the rain. I know we need rain, but not in that quantity at that short a time frame.
Anyway the doggies enthusiastically say hi to all. Oops. Woke them up. Not pleased.
What a face on him...:)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hey everyone.
On a happy note. My fur babies are doing great as are all of my reptiles, although all but the leopard is hibernating. Had to move my bearded dragon over to my friends house since I never had time to take care of him. I hope everyone in California is doing OK with all the rain. I know we need rain, but not in that quantity at that short a timeframe.
Sorry about your so called friends. Thank the good Lord you have the pups 💗 to cheer you up 😉☺️😁

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Hard to believe that when you could come back here and post ...
Mags u know better babes! Its been a rough 2022. I lost my dad and moms now. I consider everyone here great friends which i would love to meet and have a cold one with at any time. Especially you as long as Yvonne is paying the bail money

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mags u know better babes! Its been a rough 2022. I lost my dad and moms now. I consider everyone here great friends which i would love to meet and have a cold one with at any time. Especially you as long as Yvonne is paying the bail money
😊