THE NUT HOUSE

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

Location (City and/or State)
England,
It’s 1:10pm here I don’t have any work to do these days which is good, but sometimes bad because of boredom.
IKR. Boredom sucks. I can’t wait till I can go back to work. It’s doing my head in now big time. I hate being stuck in 24/7. Lockdown has been tough. Especially for those like me that are on there own. It’s not cool

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
IKR. Boredom sucks. I can’t wait till I can go back to work. It’s doing my head in now big time. I hate being stuck in 24/7. Lockdown has been tough. Especially for those like me that are on there own. It’s not cool
Yes, well now I’m scared to go out. 2 of my next door neighbors tested positive for covid, ?.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Yes, well now I’m scared to go out. 2 of my next door neighbors tested positive for covid, ?.
Eeeeek. That’s not good. I hope they are ok.
I used to love going on my random long walks. Can’t even do that now.
I sit on my yard. Do my cleaning. Sort dragon and now tort out. Do a little food shop etc. Pay bills and that’s it. im self employed so it’s not easy. Government in the UK are useless. Nothing really got put in place for them that are self employed. Only them on benefits. And those that own there own company. Or run stores etc. It’s shocking.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Eeeeek. That’s not good. I hope they are ok.
I used to love going on my random long walks. Can’t even do that now.
I sit on my yard. Do my cleaning. Sort dragon and now tort out. Do a little food shop etc. Pay bills and that’s it. im self employed so it’s not easy. Government in the UK are useless. Nothing really got put in place for them that are self employed. Only them on benefits. And then that own there own company. Or run stores etc. It’s shocking.
I hope they recover too, they’re really good people. Hope you find something to do!