THE NUT HOUSE

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
Thank you! I got the recipe from the Internet for the Netflix great British baking show and I might try again because it sure smells good. I love passion fruit and it was a recipe made by Baker named Ruby on the final. I love watching that show because I wish I could make stuff like they do.
They probably wanted to be doctors when they grew up... ?

Zoeclare

Uk
The store where I worked has closed down for good due to covid ? on the plus side when I went in to help clear it out I liberated this old sign from the rubbish and made a cool sign for nitros enclosure

Attachments

• DSC_0780.JPG
    DSC_0780.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0781.JPG
    DSC_0781.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 9

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Hi Jason. I did miss you. Yesterday my tortoise Tiny Tim got stung again by a scorpion and he didn’t come out quite as well as the first time. He still at the vet and I’m still trying to see if he’s gonna make it.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Hi Jason. I did miss you. Yesterday my tortoise Tiny Tim got stung again by a scorpion and he didn’t come out quite as well as the first time. He still at the vet and I’m still trying to see if he’s gonna make it.
Im so sorry. U definitely are having a rough year. Big hugs for u ?

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Oh I’m so sorry. I hope Tiny Tim gets better. Sending prayers and wishes your way. ?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Both were perfect. Thank you! The x-ray was negative on tiny Tim and his blood work looked pretty good. They found the sting mark on his right front leg. He’s having some trouble moving it but his secretions are down and he’s breathing better. I get to pick him up in about a half an hour. I am on a very bad run of late but I am glad that you are back in the TFO.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Both were perfect. Thank you! The x-ray was negative on tiny Tim and his blood work looked pretty good. They found the sting mark on his right front leg. He’s having some trouble moving it but his secretions are down and he’s breathing better. I get to pick him up in about a half an hour. I am on a very bad run of late but I am glad that you are back in the TFO.
Thats good news