THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
Amen. This is why I have been quiet of late. I don’t like ignoring ppl but several folks I have to scroll over and not read cuz they are getting on my damn nerves.
I had major feels for EllieMay and Yvonne but don’t want caught up in the back and forth if I post. And I have been worried about a lot of you guys Maggie, Jason, Kris, etc.
Personal life is kicking me in the pants. Work is a lot right now as we are busy as hell and then got a new “boss” who knows nothing-plus I turned down the position as I will be moving. The girl is making life decisions for college as well.
Just makes it hard to be fun loving.
But I still love most of you.
-Meg
I love ya Meg. I’m just a cranky old lady I guess.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Amen. This is why I have been quiet of late. I don’t like ignoring ppl but several folks I have to scroll over and not read cuz they are getting on my damn nerves.
I had major feels for EllieMay and Yvonne but don’t want caught up in the back and forth if I post. And I have been worried about a lot of you guys Maggie, Jason, Kris, etc.
Personal life is kicking me in the pants. Work is a lot right now as we are busy as hell and then got a new “boss” who knows nothing-plus I turned down the position as I will be moving. The girl is making life decisions for college as well.
Just makes it hard to be fun loving.
But I still love most of you.
-Meg
Well I pray for you too... I get it:)

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Y

you have every right to be.... things that some people here have been dealing with yourself included make my “bad” things seem mild. So I feel bad being a whiner. So I lurk.
I respectfully beg to differ. I should not be cranky. For the most part I am blessed. You are not a whiner at all. And I think lurking is a underutilized and excellent strategy executed by highly intelligent people.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
How is your daughter doing?
She’s a beautiful girl and will be a beautiful girl into the future. I know it’s extremely rough for you and it’s going to be a long haul. I am thrilled that she survived what sounds like a catastrophic event. No matter what she still here and that’s what really counts. She also has a loving supportive mom and that’s better than the best doctors extant.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I love ya Heather. Stay strong. If I was closer I would offer to feed animals or whatever I could do to take stuff off yr plate.
Same goes.. I hope life cuts you a break! Jess just woke up and told me that she loved me and that she was strong!! My girl is a fighter. We all are!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
She’s a beautiful girl and will be a beautiful girl into the future. I know it’s extremely rough for you and it’s going to be a long haul. I am thrilled that she survived what sounds like a catastrophic event. No matter what she still here and that’s what really counts. She also has a loving supportive mom and that’s better than the best doctors extant.
You are right! I know that I could have gotten a totally different message when I opened the door at 3am this morning... so I am thankful.. she is going to have a very long and extensive road now.. and I am armoring up for her and the rest of my family.. I know a lot of people don’t want to read all the gory details so I’m trying not to go that route. We will conquer one hurdle at a time. Tonight, it’s to keep blood flowing and a strong pulse. We are doing it:)

mine of my good friend packed me mini wine bottles in my overnight back! I’m scared to drink them in the hospital!!! I smile every timeI look at the bag though:)
I also love reading your posts so apologize for nothing!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
You are right! I know that I could have gotten a totally different message when I opened the door at 3am this morning... so I am thankful.. she is going to have a very long and extensive road now.. and I am armoring up for her and the rest of my family.. I know a lot of people don’t want to read all the gory details so I’m trying not to go that route. We will conquer one hurdle at a time. Tonight, it’s to keep blood flowing and a strong pulse. We are doing it:)

mine of my good friend packed me mini wine bottles in my overnight back! I’m scared to drink them in the hospital!!! I smile every timeI look at the bag though:)
I also love reading your posts so apologize for nothing!
AT our hospital the nurses wouldn't say a word as long as you didn't get sloppy!! F'em you got something bigger on your plate than how you choose to releive stress!! BTW go buy a bottle of soda that matches the wine color and BOOM now you can walk around with it!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
AT our hospital the nurses wouldn't say a word as long as you didn't get sloppy!! F'em you got something bigger on your plate than how you choose to releive stress!! BTW go buy a bottle of soda that matches the wine color and BOOM now you can walk around with it!
I'm in total agreement. ??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Why? You make him sound like he's unusual and different. I have over 4000 pictures taken on my 2 computers. So last night I went thru my photos looking for his picture. I'll find one today, or I'll drive over to his house in the heat and the fire smoke and take a picture of him for you...:)
Ok my son sent me a picture of him and his friend in their kilts and finnery. They've all been camping out. I finally maybe figured out how on this schmarter then me phone.View attachment 306116
[/QUOTE]

love , love, love it!!!!!
How cool is that!?
Thank you for making me feel like my family is nuts wanting to wear kilts all around the place. I feel like I fit in now. Wwhhheeeww!
?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ok my son sent me a picture of him and his friend in their kilts and finnery. They've all been camping out. I finally maybe figured out how on this schmarter then me phone.View attachment 306116

How cool is that!?
Thank you for making me feel like my family is nuts wanting to wear kilts all around the place. I feel like I fit in now. Wwhhheeeww!
?
[/QUOTE]
I take it you have guys around that like wearing kilts instead of pants hehehe ? breath breath

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
How cool is that!?
?
I take it you have guys around that like wearing kilts instead of pants hehehe ? breath breath
[/QUOTE]

only on special occasions..?