THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Maggie you would be a definite bonus. And whereas I know yr region of the country is gorgeous... my daughter is looking at east coast schools.
And legal weed is bad in my life. Can’t touch it because of work. And I am the one in hundreds of thousands that is actually allergic to the stuff. Going to Colorado is hell for me as ppl are very very open with smoking up there. Breathing is kinda important. :)
-Meg
We have a great college in Oregon State University. As far as weed goes, I was just trying to think of anything and everything. Plus...my very bestest friend works at Thor Armory...selling guns. Ya gotta like that. Weed cannot be smoked in public here

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I was diagnosed with PTSD in 2004. I am being treated. The most serious side effect for me has been sleep beating. I get up asleep and beat myself up. In 2006 I beat my face against the door jam and knocked my bottom teeth all out. So my getting up asleep is dangerous for me. So last night evidently I got up and got a drink (saw the glass), and because i had moved my bed yesterday, I sat down where the bed usta be and crashed into the edge of the bedside table at kidney level and now am waiting for a ride to the hospital for xrays, inhaling hurts bad. But to me going to the ER is just a pain in the a**. So they say, yep broken ribs, don't breath too much, or no just cracked, don't breath hard. They won't do anything and charge Medicare $500 for it. Or burst kidney? Does that happen? Crap!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
I was diagnosed with PTSD in 2004. I am being treated. The most serious side effect for me has been sleep beating. I get up asleep and beat myself up. In 2006 I beat my face against the door jam and knocked my bottom teeth all out. So my getting up asleep is dangerous for me. So last night evidently I got up and got a drink (saw the glass), and because i had moved my bed yesterday, I sat down where the bed usta be and crashed into the edge of the bedside table at kidney level and now am waiting for a ride to the hospital for xrays, inhaling hurts bad. But to me going to the ER is just a pain in the a**. So they say, yep broken ribs, don't breath too much, or no just cracked, don't breath hard. They won't do anything and charge Medicare $500 for it. Or burst kidney? Does that happen? Crap!
I want to tell you "Feel better!" But that just doesn't seem to cover it! :eek:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It's way worse then that. If you have fractured or broken ribs and you're elderly they keep you. At least here they do. I managed to get out of that because I waited several days before I showed up.? I was fluffing it so good by then they couldn't keep me.?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Hope you feel better!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
It's way worse then that. If you have fractured or broken ribs and you're elderly they keep you. At least here they do. I managed to get out of that because I waited several days before I showed up.? I was fluffing it so good by then they couldn't keep me.?
I have been in that ER several times, and believe me they don't want to keep me. I am not one of their favorite people lol

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Actually I do feel pretty fine...as long as I don't move or breathe lol

Holy crap Maggie this looks so painful?
You are a strong woman and can handle ANYTHING!
Look what you’ve already been through over the years....!?!?!?
A cracked rib? Baaa....men have one less rib than women too and they get around....
A punctured lung? Big deal.. that is why God gave you two! ?
Ok... now... I want you to put your
“Big girl pants” on and move on.
Your to GREAT to get stuck immobile.
It’s not for people like us!
As for sleep walking....
Tie one of your feet to a bed post/leg,
That way when you get up you can’t walk far...? Or strap yourself down to the bed!
(Like they did in “mommy dearest “).
That poor little boy....
All of this said......
I am soooo sorry that happened to you!!!
My sweet Maggie! I am gonna call Yvonne.
Maybe she will come down to take care of
YOU this time?
Feel better kiddo ! Hugs and prayers for your pain.
This is why they invented scotch! Whiskey,
Bourbon, tequila , and my personal favorite Malibu Baybreeze’s.
?....oh yea .... and chocolate ?!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA

Attachments

• AA682797-06BA-4343-A4D9-98AB86515BD6.jpeg
    AA682797-06BA-4343-A4D9-98AB86515BD6.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 03AEB140-097F-49A8-8168-9F5F793FB481.jpeg
    03AEB140-097F-49A8-8168-9F5F793FB481.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 7

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have been in that ER several times, and believe me they don't want to keep me. I am not one of their favorite people lol
That's always good. Well... I'm always a day late and a dollar short if I can help it. But I try my best if I can, to wait, just in case I get a nice person.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I put up my Christmas lights today pictures later when it gets dark . I figured 2020 doesn’t care about social norms so why should I!
I'm in the mood for Christmas and forget the rest. I think I'll just do Christmas for the rest of the year.? It always takes me awhile to do stuff now anyways.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm in the mood for Christmas and forget the rest. I think I'll just do Christmas for the rest of the year.? It always takes me awhile to do stuff now anyways.?
What ever... my finger accidentally touched something on my phone... so I now have to post something or be nagged forevermore ?.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Here it is only took about an hour so much less time!

Attachments

• 29CFAFE4-8281-408E-A365-1AA6C903740D.jpeg
    29CFAFE4-8281-408E-A365-1AA6C903740D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6