THE NUT HOUSE

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
Remind me of joke!
A new nurse at a long term care facility goes into a patients room to do her round. While in their she notices a giant bowl of peanuts so she grabs a handful and goes about her job. The old wakes up with the biggest smile and she feels guilty for not asking for the nuts. He says, "Don't worry you eat as many of those nuts as you like, all I can do is suck of the chocolate!"

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Remind me of joke!
A new nurse at a long term care facility goes into a patients room to do her round. While in their she notices a giant bowl of peanuts so she grabs a handful and goes about her job. The old wakes up with the biggest smile and she feels guilty for not asking for the nuts. He says, "Don't worry you eat as many of those nuts as you like, all I can do is suck of the chocolate!"
What a gross thought!!! ???

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh how many times my friends have went home to there girls w penises drawn on their forehead and cheeks... yes im immature and love it!
I was married to a 1% biker for 20 years. In our group, if ya passed out, you got peed on, or several other gross and nasty things, it was fun

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
When my daughter was in third grade, I got her a kitten as a prize for making all straight A’s... she name said kitten “Sabrina” after the teenage witch... aptly so because the cat is definitely a witch!! Anyway, she’s long haired and now she’s old AF... she got a whole bunch of knots in her hair and I had to shave her... like a poodle.. let’s just say that I won’t be getting a Grooming license anytime soon?
She went from this
View attachment 316095

To this
View attachment 316094View attachment 316093
I LOVE a long haired Tuxedo so pretty, even shaved!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I LOVE a long haired Tuxedo so pretty, even shaved!
This cat I had before I had my husband.. she doesn’t like him at all and never has.. if he brings in a duffel bag, she will pee in it.. or an electronic cord will get eaten .. she’s never touched one single thing of mine.. Joey and I have been married 8 yrs and together almost 10... she peed In His bag again just last week!