THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
No butts about it. Iʻm hoping that one of the kids actually did his job and threw it away when cleaning Chefʻs enclosure. I asked the teacher to let me know if anyone found it. Itʻs been over two weeks, so Iʻm hoping it passed, and I missed it, and itʻs not stuck somewhere in his G.I. tract. Heʻs eating and farting just fine. And as you can see from the picture - pooping just fine too!
Me too. If it was my bunny ? I don't know what I'd be thinking right now ? I just don't know about a tortoise and their gi enough.? They must be strong.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Like Tom said in another post, I failed to move out of the way of one of the slowest land animals on earth ??

I was feeding him a flower and looked away for just a second. At least it was a clean bite. Snoopy hung in and thrashed like a fish out of water. I don’t get bitten often, but when I do…

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Like Tom said in another post, I failed to move out of the way of one of the slowest land animals on earth ??

I was feeding him a flower and looked away for just a second. At least it was a clean bite. Snoopy hung in and thrashed like a fish out of water. I don’t get bitten often, but when I do…
Could of been worse. U could be checking his poop for ur finger for the next 2 weeks

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD

Sorry to hear that he hung on, he wanted that flower. I've been bitten a couple of time, not paying attention to Sammy when he stretching his neck out to get his food. The other day I believe was the first time he bit me on purpose, he bit the back of my hand when I was trying to block him from his food. I was trying to put more down and he did not want to wait. Bleed a little, but he did not hold on. Hope you feel better.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Sorry to hear that he hung on, he wanted that flower. I've been bitten a couple of time, not paying attention to Sammy when he stretching his neck out to get his food. The other day I believe was the first time he bit me on purpose, he bit the back of my hand when I was trying to block him from his food. I was trying to put more down and he did not want to wait. Bleed a little, but he did not hold on. Hope you feel better.
On the bright side..at least u dont own an alligator snapper