THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Afternoon everyone. Hope your all having a glorious day. I'm a dying duck today stuck in bed dont wanna move nor do anything but I must move got some cleaning to do. Joys of life haha
You inspired me to get off me bum and vacuum ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Cool you wanna come do mine lol I seriously have no motivation to do anything lmao but I did do dishes and dinner and some laundry then went back to bed lol
Well... you DID something. I don't have much motivation either. If I do something besides dinner, dishes and my critters I feel like I've accomplished something. Joe's the biggest one.? I'm also a COVID-19 survivor from back in January. All I really did was go to the grocery store so we could eat. But then I have to cook it too. That sucks just thinking about it. I'm so tired of my cooking ?. I need a chef ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Well... you DID something. I don't have much motivation either. If I do something besides dinner, dishes and my critters I feel like I've accomplished something. Joe's the biggest one.? I'm also a COVID-19 survivor from back in January. All I really did was go to the grocery store so we could eat. But then I have to cook it too. That sucks just thinking about it. I'm so tired of my cooking ?. I need a chef ?
At ur service
03C62BD1-8D5A-4AB0-80DB-7138C74750A5.gif

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Covid not great I remember when I had it. It sucks big time.
I've been booked in for my vaccine nkt looking forward to it.
And a chef sounds like a plan. I get so bored of my own cooking ?