THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I guess they could say who wants a pet that has to eat their own poop but they're not that smart. Saves money on food ?
Oh and I forgot to mention that you can play the figure eight game with a wisp broom now and then. Connect the dots or whatever ? but the bunna already ate the real ? and you didn't see it cause you were asleep.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
So today was one of the incredibly rare times that I got to go home early. I decided that toasty needed to go outside and get some toasty sun and maybe it’s a little too hot because it’s 110+ but he seems to be enjoying himself. I also took out Mr. snarky the leopard and I took out the baby tortoise that we found that is either a mix of a Texas and AZ Sonoran Or the females managed to retain fertilized eggs for several years as the only tortoise they’ve been around is ancient old Tiny Tim. I’m hoping tiny is the daddy so I put him next to little TJ.

Attachments

• 3FD61019-B46C-4577-BD55-CF35C8435130.jpeg
    3FD61019-B46C-4577-BD55-CF35C8435130.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 21746BE3-4B6D-41AE-90B9-5D9CAEDC8833.jpeg
    21746BE3-4B6D-41AE-90B9-5D9CAEDC8833.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 1F69B25F-7B3F-4E3C-B240-2E3276C46693.jpeg
    1F69B25F-7B3F-4E3C-B240-2E3276C46693.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 3214EE95-7890-4500-AC70-57501430FAA2.jpeg
    3214EE95-7890-4500-AC70-57501430FAA2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 489BD31F-44CE-4436-9C0A-4F1661B982AF.jpeg
    489BD31F-44CE-4436-9C0A-4F1661B982AF.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
So today was one of the incredibly rare times that I got to go home early. I decided that toasty needed to go outside and get some toasty sun and maybe it’s a little too hot because it’s 110+ but he seems to be enjoying himself. I also took out Mr. snarky the leopard and I took out the baby tortoise that we found that is either a mix of a Texas and AZ Sonoran Or the females managed to retain fertilized eggs for several years as the only tortoise they’ve been around is ancient old Tiny Tim. I’m hoping tiny is the daddy so I put him next to little TJ.
I'm happy you got a break and got to spend a little bit of quality time to refresh your outlook with animals. ? And yours will let you share that with us. I'm trying to get a good picture of a hummingbird that hangs out here and so far the little brat is avoiding that. I'm all cheered up but I can't share that yet because the brat won't let me. She was here several minutes today. Sipping and then resting on a tiny limb. But as soon as I move to try and get a picture she's outta here. She can see me through the window.?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I'm happy you got a break and got to spend a little bit of quality time to refresh your outlook with animals. ? And yours will let you share that with us. I'm trying to get a good picture of a hummingbird that hangs out here and so far the little brat is avoiding that. I'm all cheered up but I can't share that yet because the brat won't let me. She was here several minutes today. Sipping and then resting on a tiny limb. But as soon as I move to try and get a picture she's outta here. She can see me through the window.?
I love hummingbirds!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Beautiful
I have to share this picture of QueSi! since Chubs posted her song again. She was a little mini Rex. As you can see she was kinda special looking but really was a special little rabbit. Even though I was missing her last night, this is only a celebration of her life. View attachment 332973
l!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
That leopard is gorgeous!!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I love hummingbirds!
Me too and it's becoming a vendetta! To get a picture. I'm about to try my third way to sneak a pic ? I'm going to try a baby cam ? this time. We'll see. The little brat has even displayed right at my front storm door and all I could do was admire but not get a picture. Prayers may help ??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I have to share this picture of QueSi! since Chubs posted her song again. She was a little mini Rex. As you can see she was kinda special looking but really was a special little rabbit. Even though I was missing her last night, this is only a celebration of her life. View attachment 332973

What a freakin’ gorgeous bunny!!!! ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
What a freakin’ gorgeous bunny!!!! ?
She really was and a gift from above. Even though she drove me nuts because she was so active. She's the only rabbit I've been around that actually insisted on being held. The morning I fractured my knee cap I was holding her when I fell. I didn't crack my skull too because I put my arms out to keep from squashing her and so my head hit my arm instead. The mark on her forehead either looked like a 7 but also like a lightening strike at other angles. ?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey, long time no see! Love that leopard!!!