THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I miss all of my friends in this nutshell… just Wanted to tell you ?
Hey...I didn't know you were gone because I was off the computer at my sister's. And my sentiments are exactly the same...I missed these Nuts and the simpleminded conversation about as*es...badoink a doink

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
They might make me when they can't find them. Sometimes I keep the bottom chomper in my pants pocket ?
Ohmigosh! Not sure why, but your stories about your teeth (or lack of them) totally crack me up! I’m about to blow out my stitches!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ohmigosh! Not sure why, but your stories about your teeth (or lack of them) totally crack me up! I’m about to blow out my stitches!
I'll stop until you get your stitches healed up unless you wanna hear about the time I sneezed real hard in a public place and couldn't get my mouth covered in time. So I sneezed on the floor. Yep you guessed it ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I've been laughing too...a few weeks ago my neighbor and I were on her deck just shooting the breeze....I was facing her standing up to leave...she's sitting down...I laughed hard and my teeth landed on her chest...