THE NUT HOUSE

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
WTF????????????? I will be watching the mail box for the $300 from you for making me spit Mt Dew all over the keyboard...now my fingers are sticky and the keys won't work!!! Oh wait...I guess I lied cuz I am typing.
I have not heard that phrase for a long time...Thorazine shuffle...I have been so guilty of that myself.
Well @Warren...you just formally inducted yourself into the Nut House...cuz I thought crazy nuts not cashews too. hahaha and personally I am bat sh*t crazy... and I get to step outa line and say [email protected] do you spell that deep laugh? At least I think it's you...the laugh you use for real funny stuff...something like...buwhahaha\
Oh and when I said I'm guilty of that too...I meant our group liked taking Thorazine and partying on it...
Buwahahahahaha

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
oooohhh I want to squeeze her - gently of course 🥰
You'd be getting more then I can get 😉 out of her.😁 She does like my feet petting her, is an ankle biter, and rides my leg like a crazy bunnah but holding is off limits. She makes me smile though from the heart ❤️

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Crazed is my usual state. Then spring springs and well... do the math 😜 I even have to do some gardening because it's so nice. That goes away quickly when it gets hot. 😊

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Welcome back to the dead house. Ran out of nuts when Chubbs quit.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
As far as I know nobody knows what happens. I work every single day of the week at the hospital pretty much for 18 hours so I have almost no time and I’ve had animal sitters including for my tortoises.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
As far as I know nobody knows what happens. I work every single day of the week at the hospital pretty much for 18 hours so I have almost no time and I’ve had animal sitters including for my tortoises.
Awww bless ya. And nope I have no idea what happened either. He was a HUGE support for me last year when I fled domestic abuse. we spoke on Kik if couldn’t get on here and then he just vanished and I haven’t heard from him since. I ended up being placed in a Safe house with my daughter for 8 months. We are ok now and back out in community have an apartment finally and starting to make most of the life we haven’t had for the last year. I can’t believe he left the forum. Not like him to not say a word and just vanish