THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
My first post on this thread. Not sure what to say.
Nothing TO say...Chubbs left and even tho we individually are funny, we simply couldn't keep the thread going. I really wonder why none of us knows why he left. I can't see someone as free as he seemed to leave TFO cuz of a woman. Every person in the USA has a cell phone and sits with their loved one, and each is one their own phone doing whatever. So I have excluded a woman. He was killed in a car wreck. Died of an overdose, got busted robbing a bank and he's in prison. Anyone know what state he's in?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yay there’s Cathy. How are you doing? I still can’t believe chubbs ran off like wow does that make us nut orphans 😂
😁Yep.🙃 Yavonne did say he's being incognito so... I had a beautiful thing happen today AGAIN and couldn't stop to take a picture because of traffic.AGAIN ! There's a really busy intersection in our city that surrounds a park. At the forefront is Mount Pleasant for a herd of deer "home."😁 Today I got to see a young doe just grazing 😉in the little field around the rocky area leading into the face of the Mount. The first time I saw this there was about 10 just standing around grazing in the field below the mount. Right in broad daylight The traffic light didn't turn red so I couldn't even stop to view 🤬 Lol they think they just belong here on one of the busiest intersections in our city. Just like us ❤️😛☺️

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I've been thinking and wondering about this thread and up it pops. I miss Chubs. He was one of the first people that talked with me and it helped. A lot of others here on TFO did also. But he was a part of that

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Its going swimmingly in Hawaii. Mags, he had the hots for you too. He was playing us both that rascal! When he first went MIA I sent him an email and his reply was that he was spending time with his kids and his girlfriend. Then Yvonne posted something about him changing his screen name and heʻs still on the forum. Somewhere. I got the impression that he didnʻt want keep in touch so I didnʻt email him back after that - after he broke Magggieʻs and my heart.;)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Its going swimmingly in Hawaii. Mags, he had the hots for you too. He was playing us both that rascal! When he first went MIA I sent him an email and his reply was that he was spending time with his kids and his girlfriend. Then Yvonne posted something about him changing his screen name and heʻs still on the forum. Somewhere. I got the impression that he didnʻt want keep in touch so I didnʻt email him back after that - after he broke Magggieʻs and my heart.;)
And here I thought he had the hots for skinny little me... well he always played my songs 😇

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
And here I thought he had the hots for skinny little me... well he always played my songs 😇
Thatʻs right! He played all of your requests that three-timing elderberry! We can create a support group for all the others out there 🤣🤣🤣

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thatʻs right! He played all of your requests that three-timing elderberry! We can create a support group for all the others out there 🤣🤣🤣
And well... what about black dog? Even the night Tom was jamming with us 🤣🤣😊 and such stuff 😂

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Nothing TO say...Chubbs left and even tho we individually are funny, we simply couldn't keep the thread going. I really wonder why none of us knows why he left. I can't see someone as free as he seemed to leave TFO cuz of a woman. Every person in the USA has a cell phone and sits with their loved one, and each is one their own phone doing whatever. So I have excluded a woman. He was killed in a car wreck. Died of an overdose, got busted robbing a bank and he's in prison. Anyone know what state he's in?
Jay sure was the glue that kept the forum going. I can check back through old messages I’m sure he told me his state somewhere. He would joke around about swimming over the big sea to visit for coffee 😂 I miss his jerky jokes I don’t think I’ve stepped away from the forum cos of a woman either. That doesn’t sound like jay but then non of us know what happens behind closed doors. Just hope he is ok.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I've been thinking and wondering about this thread and up it pops. I miss Chubs. He was one of the first people that talked with me and it helped. A lot of others here on TFO did also. But he was a part of that
He was one of the first I spoke to aswell along with you black dog twiggy and few others.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Jay sure was the glue that kept the forum going. I can check back through old messages I’m sure he told me his state somewhere. He would joke around about swimming over the big sea to visit for coffee 😂 I miss his jerky jokes I don’t think I’ve stepped away from the forum cos of a woman either. That doesn’t sound like jay but then non of us know what happens behind closed doors. Just hope he is ok.
Yea. Me too. That's one of the kinda glues that holds TFO together. Just plain fun for just fun. And then there's the knowledge and discussion 🤔🙃🤗

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
He's in the MA state. . . Maine?? Massachuttes??