THE NUT HOUSE

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Jay sure was the glue that kept the forum going. I can check back through old messages I’m sure he told me his state somewhere. He would joke around about swimming over the big sea to visit for coffee 😂 I miss his jerky jokes I don’t think I’ve stepped away from the forum cos of a woman either. That doesn’t sound like jay but then non of us know what happens behind closed doors. Just hope he is ok.
Boston

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Nothing TO say...Chubbs left and even tho we individually are funny, we simply couldn't keep the thread going. I really wonder why none of us knows why he left. I can't see someone as free as he seemed to leave TFO cuz of a woman. Every person in the USA has a cell phone and sits with their loved one, and each is one their own phone doing whatever. So I have excluded a woman. He was killed in a car wreck. Died of an overdose, got busted robbing a bank and he's in prison. Anyone know what state he's in?
He was living in the Boston area. I so miss his mischievous smiling face!!

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Second that!!
I’ve dropped couple of messages on here and Kik but heard nothing. Usually he would respond even if it was a week or 2 or even a month later. Very odd and doesn’t add up. Have to say I miss his jerky jokes and his mischievous behaviour. He pulled me through a very dark time last year and I can’t believe he’s just vanished :( chubbs if you see this COME BACK WE MISS YOU FRIEND

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I’ve dropped couple of messages on here and Kik but heard nothing. Usually he would respond even if it was a week or 2 or even a month later. Very odd and doesn’t add up. Have to say I miss his jerky jokes and his mischievous behaviour. He pulled me through a very dark time last year and I can’t believe he’s just vanished :( chubbs if you see this COME BACK WE MISS YOU FRIEND
Turning a new leaf is difficult especially when you are a master level potty mother like chubbs was! The things we do for lub sweet lub!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hmm. I say we all move on. We need to recruit a new Chubbs. Any Chubbies out there? Come crack a few nuts 🔩 with us??
I thought about that as well, but I really think Jay was a horse of a different color. Attractive and funny. Good hearted and compassionate...just something sweet and real about him. The repartee between him and Snoopys Mom was very funny and attractive...I loved reading their comments back and forth.
Damn him!!!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I could start a religious or political argument to brighten things up around here but that's definitely not an option and a good thing too! By the way, I could really use some funds. Any kind, rich, bored people here?
Tammy. What do you think this is? A Nut House??? Get a flaming LIFE.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
I could start a religious or political argument to brighten things up around here but that's definitely not an option and a good thing too! By the way, I could really use some funds. Any kind, rich, bored people here?
I’m too broke to be a sugar daddy. The most I could offer is a sweet and low momma